Roku.com/link | Activate Roku Com Link
Roku.com/link | Activate Roku Com Link
Roku is one of the best streaming device and its users are Worldwide. Roku is used to watch movies, listen music or watch TV channels via the Internet. It is very simple and easy process to Activate Roku TV but there are some users who face difficulty in Activation of Roku Device. Most of the users face difficulty in activating Roku Device by roku.com/link or my.roku.com/link. At http://rokucomlinkz.us/ we are providing you the information related to Roku activation and most common issues or errors related to Roku Activation or any other Roku related issues. We are making you understand the Roku Device and all information related to Roku Streaming Player. It covers wide array of channel including free or paid channels. It covers the High Quality Video Streaming and uninterrupted streaming during videos. You may watch videos rather than going to theaters as we can compare both in case of Roku Steaming Player.
Types of Roku Devices
There are four types of Roku Devices which are available in the market. They are as following:-
- Roku Ultra
- Roku Premiere +
- Roku Express +
- Roku Television
They have almost same features and Roku Premiere + is one of the best Roku Device as Roku 1 and Roku 2 are basic model of Roku Streaming Player.
How to Activate Roku.com/link at Roku Com Link?
In order to link your code you just need to follow few steps which are discussed as follows:-
- The first step to link your Roku Code with Your Device is just open any of the web browser like, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera etc.
- In the web browser, you just need to open the url or just go to link roku.com/link or you may also go to my.roku.com/link.
- Once the website will open up it will ask you to “Please enter the link code displayed on your TV” just enter the Roku Activation Code displayed on your TV Screen in the given box and click on Submit Button.
- In the next step, if you are having the existing account with Roku then just login to your Roku Account. Otherwise, just Sign Up for the New Roku Account using your own credentials including your existing email account by clicking on Create a New Account.
- After that just create a PIN for purchase or transaction for roku.com/link activation.
- By choosing the desired payment method, just provide the card information in next step.
- Next you have to choose the channels of your own choice either on same website or go my.roku.com/link for the same.
- You are going to get charged for only channels which are selected by you.
- Try adding some channels to the Roku Player by following the on screen channels.
- There are also the paid channels for which you have to pay and they are already mentioned there with there cost.
If you still face any issue during the steps discussed above, just feel free to contact us on our toll free or you may also chat with us as we are available 24*7 for the great assistance.
Common Issues faced during roku.com/link setup Process
Here we are going to discuss the common issues faced during the Activation part as there are some errors or issues faced during the process discussed above and these issues are discussed as below:
- TV with No Signal – Roku.com/link Screen doesn’t appear on TV.
- WiFi Internet Connectivity Issues.
- Wired Internet Connectivity Issues using LAN.
- Login Issues.
- Roku Link Code Issue.
- Roku Playback Issues.
- Upgrade or Update Device Issues.
There are some errors which are faced during roku com link process which are discussed as below:
- Error Code 001 – In order to fix this error, just verify the gap in both i.e, the router or Roku Com Link device as the gap must be less than 15 to 20 Feet. As it depends upon the router configuration as there are some routers having a good strength upto 20 feet. Please adjust the Roku device according to gap less than 15 to 20 feet so that it will be fixed.
- Error Code 011 and 014 – It basically related to Router Credentials as it must be correct. It indicates the Wrong W/L Password.
- Error Code 003 and 009 – As these errors occurs because of more than one device connected with router and the speed is already shared among all devices or there should be low bandwidth of internet connection. The Roku.com/link Device must be not getting the required bandwidth. The minimum speed of internet must be at least 4 Mbps. Either remove some devices from the same router or increase the bandwidth of the internet connection.
Feel free to contact us on our toll free or you may also chat with us 24*7 for Great Assistance for roku.com/link.
You may also activate your McAfee at mcafee.com/activate, Norton Security at norton.com/setup, McAfee at mcafee.com/activate, Roku at roku.com/link, McAfee at mcafee.com/activate, Norton Security at norton.com/setup, Roku at roku.com/link and office at office.com/setup.